There's a new kid in town

There's a new kid in town and her name is T.J. Maxx. And, yes, I was in the throng of people waiting 40 minutes to checkout. I bought bed pillows, a couple of sweaters and these decorative gold sparkly pillows for my couch.

I love these. They add the perfect touch of glam for fall and will take me into the Christmas season. I think I was even more impressed by the light mood that all of the employees helped keep in the store. The store was really busy, yet they kept smiling and being pleasant.

I've decided I may need to add a line item in the budget for T.J. Maxx until the novelty wears off. I'm not even being paid to say that...

How have you glammed things up for the fall? Nicole

I'm participating in Nester's 31 day seriesClick here to access the index of gratitude posts.


Comments

Popular Posts