Duck, Duck, Adieu

A thrifting adventure with my mom and dad yielded this exciting result:

Of course, these did not look quite like this when I purchased them. My kids were surprised at the ducks when I brought these home. I feel like this is a tribute to the 80s country decor movement! The paint finish was smooth, and I thought that the lines were simple and elegant. In other words, a perfect candidate for a spray paint makeover.


I cleaned these with a degreaser and  primed with a spray primer. Then I went with the Heirloom White spray paint stand by. Here is one more look at these beauties:


I think these will look great in my kitchen refresh (which is taking MUCH longer than I anticipated).

Adieu to the ducks. Have you had any recent thrift store finds?

Nicole
I am linking up at:

Comments

  1. Good eye! They caught my eye, too. I'm not sure if they would have with the ducks, though. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts