7 Link Challenge (or a Simplicity & Delight Reminiscence)

My kitchen project has progressed more slowly than anticipated, I am ready to prime and paint (finally) but the weather has been stormy, and I just think that the windows need to be opened to deal with the smell. In the meantime, I found a site on blogging that is called ProBlogger. This post seems interesting:  Take the 7 Link Challenge, and here are the 7 links it asks for:
  • Your first post
  • A post you enjoyed writing the most
  • A post which had a great discussion
  • A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written
  • Your most helpful post
  • A post with a title that you are proud of
  • A post that you wish more people had read
My First Post - This is one of my family's favorite recipes, spicy Italian sausage with peppers. This also happens to be one of my posts with the fewest number of views :)


A Post I Enjoyed Writing - I was so excited to finish up this upholstered headboard and master bedroom project and then do the write up about it.


A Post with Great Discussion - This was my "S" is for... post. I showed how to use Word to create decorative letter art. My mom has shared this with a bunch of her friends. I actually think she was impressed that you could type in your own font number.


A Post on Someone Else's Blog - Centsational Girl wrote a post of how she took stock bookcases from Ikea and made them look custom and built in.  She is a great writer, but also just really creative.

My Most Helpful Post - This is about a template for hanging the curtains. It was really helpful and I wished I would have thought of this earlier! This one also got quite a few pins on Pinterest.


Post with a Good Title - "Duck, Duck, Adieu" I thought this was a cute play on words (duck, duck, goose) and then also saying goodbye (adieu) to the ducks.



Post I Wish More People Had Read - I thought this was a fairly clever idea. This wasn't my page with the least number of page views, but I think it's an easy way to upgrade an inexpensive bed skirt.

This 7 link challenge was a fun trip through the past. I hope you enjoyed it, too.

Have a great day,
Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts