Heirloom White Spray Paint Project

Heirloom White seems to be THE spray paint color in the DIY blogosphere, so naturally I thought I would try my hand at it. The last few years, I had tried to create a warm and cozy home with my color choices. One bright and sunny spring day, my cozy, brown dining room felt like a cave, so I have been changing up the colors in my house and trying to make things light and cozy, and Heirloom White seems to fit into that goal.


I had a couple of old accessories, and bought these little birds and rabbit at the dollar store. I thought that these would be perfect for this soft and creamy shade of white.
Before the spray paint

After the spray paint 
Here they are in their spots before:


And here they are after:

I think the little dollar store finds are much more elegant and and a little more expensive looking with a touch of Heirloom White:



I am pleased with how these turned out, and I can see why so many DIYers are using the color. I am a new convert to Heirloom White.

What colors are you in love with these days?

Comments

Popular Posts