Happy Spring!

After all the snow and extreme cold and polar vortex and ice and frost and mittens and hats and scarves and...

Spring has arrived!

Spring Front Door Wreath

To make this spring front door wreath, I started with an inexpensive grapevine wreath. I cut and removed the main, thick supporting grapevine that keeps the wreath together. Then I fanned it out to give it an airy look. I also cut apart all of the bunches of flowers, eggs, greens, etc. I applied each individually with hot glue and covered the glue "blobs" with moss. Finally, I added the cute little turquoise ladybugs (from Michael's) and the green filigree egg (from Pier 1). Some of the parts needed a little more stability (like the egg), so I engineered the parts together with green pipe cleaners and covered with more moss.

I really want to spring clean and clean up my yard and work on painting my house and paint my bathrooms and install board & batten in my master bedroom and make a bench in my dining room and paint my dining room hutch and refinish the dining room table I bought at St Vincent's right before this winter set in.

But first, I need to breathe in the fresh air!

What's on your spring to do list?

Nicole

I'm linking up at Remodelaholic and SITS Girls

Comments

Popular Posts