Joining the Gallery Wall Ranks

I've joined the gallery wall trend and here's a sneak peak:

I started by arranging things on the floor to get a feel for how things should lay out. Attempt #1 wasn't quite what I wanted.

Attempt #2 was getting closer. I especially liked the gold "S" that had previously been on my front door.

I decided that I liked the two square pictures and the two circular mirrors. I tried to keep an imaginary vertical axis between the two halves. The spacing between the square and the axis is about 1.5 inches.

Here is the 3rd attempt - this is what I ultimately went with.

One more glimpse of the new gallery wall in the living room:

I'll be back to talk about leveling, hanging and selecting frames and objects.

Any gallery walls in your future?  Nicole
I'm linking up at Tater Tots & Jello and Thrifty Decor Chick

Comments

Popular Posts